Tuffrock GI (Gastro-Intestinal) Liquid is a world first super-energised colloidal volcanic mineral blend, with bioavailable collagen. Also contains toxin binders, and pH and acid stablisers for GI (Gastro-Intestinal) health.
* Naturally works in the prevention of stress stomach ulcers.
* Relieves gut stress with alkaline action to quickly normalize gut acid.
* Acetic acid stabilizer to assist with stress colic, gently expels unwanted protein, bacteria or toxins within manure to help cool horses.
* Collagen helps strengthen stomach linings.
TR recommends use GI to normalize gastric challenges and prepare the gut for TuffRock C+ or EJF
TuffRock G.I. is a new approach for horse gut stress designed to focus on the cause not the symptoms.
TuffRock G.I. is manufactured from our unique range of 100% Australian natural colloidal volcanic minerals with gut acid normaliser and gut toxin binder.
Lovely earthy taste means easy to paste by syringe over the tongue or add to feed.
3 key focus points that may help horses maintain normal G.I. physiology
- Gut Acid Imbalance (Ulcers type symptoms)
Light = 50ml x 2 pre feed am + pm for 10 days
Heavy = 50ml x 2 pre feed am + pm for 20 days Why? Nominal pH 7.9 = alkaline + bio-available collagen nutrients for stomach linings
May need daily maintenance of 25 ml GI or 20 ml Conditioner Plus (Nominal pH 7.7)
- Gut Stress (Colic or founder type symtoms)
50ml x 2 in 12 hours, may need additional 30 ml pre-feed for 30 days.
Why? – help maintain normal acetic acid + inbuilt toxin binder. Generally regarded imbalances lead to hind gut fermentation (pre-cursor to colic)
- C. Gut Calm
50 ml as required (maximum of 200ml in 24 hours)