Troy Hoss Gloss Medicated Horse Shampoo in a 1 ltr size. This product is a medicated shampoo for routine use as well as for the treatment of bacterial and fungal infections of the skin in dogs, horses and cattle.
Key Features & Benefits:
- For routine use as a shampoo
- As an aid in the treatment of bacterial and fungal infections of the skin in dogs, horses and cattle
Directions for Use:
- Apply a small quantity of Hoss Gloss medicated shampoo, massage into coat and rinse.
- Reapply & massage into coat for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Rinse, removing excess with a scraper. Dry and groom.
- For bacterial & fungal infections wash the affected area once daily until the treatment area is healed.
Contains Dichlorophen 5g/L. Dichlorophen has an antimicrobial effect and Sodium laurel ether sulphate promotes lathering.
- Contact a doctor or poisons information centre if poisoning occurs. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Give water or milk, then raw egg.
- If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.
- If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes & see a doctor.