Teach your horse to slow down while he eats his hay with this functional net.
The Horze slow feeder hay net allows your horse to feed naturally 24/7 through simple restricted free access feeding. This extremely strong net made of nylon mesh woven into 1-1/2 squares with high tensile strength will stand up to the most rambunctious horse. The smaller holes restrict access so your horse will slow down and enjoy his hay longer, leaving a lot less waste. Durable and convenient, this net is ready to hang on fences or box stalls. This is also ideal for travel, as you'll have to fill up less frequently, and your horse won't leave as much behind. Designed for any kind of hay, the broader the leaf, the slower it goes through the net.
- Save hay, save money
- For square bales only
- Smaller holes restrict access
- Horse slows down and enjoys hay longer
- Great for horses with dietary problems
- Made of nylon mesh woven into 1-1/2" in squares
- Extremely high tensile strength
- Hang on fences or box stalls
- Ideal for travel
- Leaves a lot less waste
100% nylon. 35.4 x 47 in (90 x 120 cm).