This pad will form to your horse's back adding support and comfort where necessary.
When you need added support under the saddle and more protection for your horse's spine, look no further than this shock-absorbing pad. This pad is made of Memory Foam, a plastic material which forms itself slowly around the shape of the saddle and horse. This material ensures that the pad lies firmly in place to spread the weight of the saddle and rider evenly over the horse's back. It is wrapped in a soft, removable teddy fleece cover for added comfort and easy washing.
- Memory Foam pad fills the space between the saddle and horse's spine
- Corrects balance and position and provides extra support where needed
- Removable fleece cover unzips for washing
- Pad forms to the shape of the saddle and horse
- Shock absorbing
- Distributes weight evenly over horse's back
- Will not bunch or collapse
- Wrapped in soft teddy fleece
Memory foam is a blend of polyurethane that increases viscosity and density. Pressure-sensitive this foam forms quickly to the shape of a body resulting in comfort and even distribution of weight. Products with Memory Foam add comfort, stability, and orthopedic benefits and when used as a seat a pressure reliever.
Cover: Machine wash, lukewarm water. No bleach. Lay flat to Air dry. When nearly dry, fluff in dryer for a few minutes, if desired. Foam: Wash only if necessary. Use a hose to saturate foam, twist to remove excess water. Carefully stretch pad to correct position. Lay flat to Air dry. Do not machine wash or machine dry.