NV Joint Guard for Horses is the perfect supplement to assist in preventing cartilage degeneration by supplying all critical components on a daily basis.
Pick up a bucket of NV Joint Guard for Horses today from your local AIRR Member.
- Provides essential components required for joint cartilage repair and maintenance.
- Is for regular daily administration for a protective effect.
- Aids production of normal healthy cartilage matrix and of synovial (joint) fluid.
- Is a powerful therapeutic agent in cases of existing joint cartilage damage.
- Provides raw materials and co-factors necessary for cartilage repair and maintenance.
JOINT GUARD is designed for daily administration in the diet to help prevent cartilage degeneration by supplying all critical components on a daily basis. This is a chondroprotective (joint protective) effect. It is formulated for regular, in-feed administration. Research trials on combinations of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Manganese and Vitamin C report a significant synergy between these components, and a chondroprotective effect, as well as a mild anti-inflammatory effect following regular administration.
The essential components in JOINT GUARD serve to both reduce cartilage degeneration, and stimulate production of healthy cartilage matrix.
Glucosamine hydrochloride- stimulates formation of both synovial (joint) fluid and the cartilage matrix,
Chondroitin sulfate- provides protection from the enzymes which break down cartilage, and is the major component in cartilage,
Manganese and Vitamin C- are essential in the pathways to manufacture cartilage,
MSM- is used during soft connective tissue synthesis e.g. in the joint capsule.